Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Open Letter to Nabisco

Dear Nabisco,

I had a hankering for some of your honey graham crackers while I was at the grocery store tonight.  When I found them in the cracker aisle, I thought, "Wait a second . . .  These don't look right.  Are these the Nabisco graham crackers I know so well and love?"  They indeed were.  But you changed the look of the box.  The note on the corner assured me that such was the case: "New look, same great taste!"  Phew!

May I offer a suggestion to you, though, Nabisco?  The box didn't need a new look at all.  The thing that needs updating are the wrappers inside!  Why do you insist on making it so difficult to unwrap those suckers???  Even more importantly, why don't you make them resealable?

I'm thinking that perhaps you're saving on plastic, which is great, but I think everyone would be a lot happier if you would just rethink the user experience.  I have an inkling that I would buy more graham crackers, if I knew the packaging wouldn't give me such a headache.  I'm extremely serious about that.


Sincerely,
Sara

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Agreed! Now that I am a regular purveyor of graham crackers, I couldn't agree more.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home