Monday, November 26, 2012

Sneakers!

Remember how it's rill hard for me to find shoes that fit my feet?  Well, thanks to New York City (where apparently you can find anything your heart desires), shoe-buying has never been easier.  You know how you can go to a shoe store and try shoes on?  Yeah -- I don't typically experience that luxury; I have to order shoes online and hope they fit.  BUT!  This random sneaker store near Rockefeller Center (a.k.a., Super Runners Shop) had shoes in my size!  My size!*  In multiple styles, too!

Here's what I picked up:


Be jealous!  Ha!

*They also had shoes in a 12 and a half, and I discovered that I feel pretty good in a 12 and a half.  So that's . . . good news.  :/


Thing I'm thankful for: shoes that fit, of course!

1 Comments:

Blogger cardlady said...

Oh GOODIE GOODIE TO you!
So glad you found some new shoes which look real nice and fit wonderfully!
You know it is hard to find shoes for me which are wide enough, Thanks to my dad's wide,wide feet.
Love YOU. Hope you got back safe!
I was downstairs and missed the phone if you called. MOMMA

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home