Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year's Thanksgiving blog post is brought to you from New York City and the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade!  Here are some of my favorite balloons!




Here are my two favorite little people.  I love them more than I can say.  What a treat to spend the holiday with them.  (Although I'm really tired of them being short.  They kept wanting to get on my back so they could see better.  Gosh!)


If you ever go to New York City for Thanksgiving, let me give you some tips about the Macy's parade:
  • Go to the American Museum of Natural History anytime during the day on Thanksgiving Eve to watch the balloons being blown up.
  • On Thanksgiving Day, get to the parade early!  Be at Macy's by 8:30 a.m. at the latest!
  • If you know you'll be late and you can't get a great spot, bring something for the kiddos to stand on (e.g., grocery crates, step-stools, etc.)
  • Wear comfortable shoes.
  • Make sure you eat a good breakfast.
Okay -- that's it, I think.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.


Thing I'm thankful for: lots of things and people, but right now, I'm especially thankful for my friends in Austin.  Miss you guys.  :)

2 Comments:

Blogger cardlady said...

you all look lovely and beautiful girlies! Love Grams Snow

9:04 PM  
Blogger Amanda Leigh said...

Have I ever told you it has always been my dream to go to the Macy's parade??! You're livin the dream Sara. And your photo is beautiful too!

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home