Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Packing

The very first time I learned I was going on a trip that required me to pack a suitcase, I was so excited.  So excited, in fact, that I began packing immediately.

Boy, times have changed.  I hate packing.  Haaate it.  I'd rather do nearly anything before packing.  That's why it's past midnight, and I still haven't even started.  I don't intend to, either.  I intend on wasting another 100 minutes watching a movie on Netflix.  (Okay, maybe this time, I'll at least have it on in the background.)

What is my problem???

I wish packing went like this:




Thing I'm thankful for: the chance to go on a trip

1 Comments:

Blogger cardlady said...

How do you find all these snipits of Disney movies to put in your blog? You will have to teach me someday.
You are such a clever girl!
Love YOU MOM

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home