Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!


Halloween reminds me of lots of things; one of them is candy corn and peanuts.

My dad likes everything crunchy.  If a food isn't crunchy, he'll find a way to make it so -- usually by adding pecans, peanuts, or Fritos.  It irritates my mom to no end, and honestly, I think he overdoes it a bit.  But when he added peanuts to candy corn, I think he found brilliance.  It's the perfect combination of soft and crunchy, sweet and salty.  There is, I suppose, opposition in all things; Halloween treats are no exception.  :)

Happy Halloween, everyone!  I hope it's your best day all year!


Thing I'm thankful for: crafting while watching a movie!

1 Comments:

Blogger cardlady said...

Hope you are feeling better today. I will call you in a few minutes.
Happy Halloween to you!
Jack O Lantern baby.
MOM

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home