Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Ineffable, No. 2

In the last 6 days, I've written three long blog posts.  Three long posts that are actually drafts at the moment and might never see the light of day.  I haven't published them because they don't quite capture what I'm feeling.  As a writer, I want to use words to describe what's going on in my head and in my heart, but also as a writer, I have to concede that sometimes words are not enough.  Sometimes music is.  Sometimes a hug or a handhold is.  Sometimes a piece of pie is.  Today, though . . .  Today, only art will do.

So here is what I would write, if I could:


Mark Demsteader, Emma


Thing I'm thankful for: cancelled meetings!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, what a beautiful painting. Thanks for that! (I, too, want to write the equivalent of that painting. If only once in my lifetime.)

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home