Sunday, October 21, 2012

Frozen Yogurt vs. Ice Cream

I rarely have ice cream anymore because as everyone knows, it's just not healthy.  So I instead opt for frozen yogurt when I want a cold treat.  It's pretty good, too.  Ever since the days of my beloved Yoforia, I have come to truly cherish the tartness of plain frozen yogurt, the decadence of dark chocolate, and the complexity of salted caramel.

Every once in a while, though, I splurge and eat ice cream.  Tonight was one of those nights.  I took a spoonful straight out of the tub and shoved it into my mouth.  "Man," I told my roommate, "Ice cream blows frozen yogurt out of the water!"

And it does.  It just does.  I don't care how refreshing and hip frozen yogurt is -- it'll never be as great as ice cream.

Sorry, frozen yogurt.  I felt like it was time to come clean.


Thing I'm thankful for: a bright and cheery apartment

1 Comments:

Blogger Gretchen Alice said...

I agree 100%. One time, I went on this date and he promised me ice cream and we ended up at TCBY instead. It wasn't a dealbreaker because I can appreciate froyo, but it came close.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home