Friday, March 09, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day?

Do you remember when I said I wanted a box of chocolates for Valentine's Day? Well, take a look at this! It came in the mail yesterday.


It was sent by my dear friends Jamie and Jeff. All the way from Atlanta. Weeks ago. I don't mind that it was late getting here, though, because it was a nice little surprise to get from my apartment leasing office this morning. I mean, how can I have a subpar day now? (And yes, I definitely took one bite of each chocolate. I can do that because it's MY box!)

Let me tell you something about Jamie and Jeff. They are quite possibly one of the handsomest couples of my acquaintance. I am also happy to say they had what I call an Anne-and-Gilbert romance. That is, they were very good friends for a long time before they ever dated, and I think that's spectacular.


Thing I'm thankful for: big umbrellas!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lyndel said...

Oh yay, I'm glad you got some chocolates :) We all talked about how we thought it was lame that you didn't get any... but I'm glad you got some valentine's chocolates!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Jeff Nef said...

Glad you finally got them... this was the tracking info. figured someone must've stole em from you.
http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetWeb/InterLabelInquiry.do?origTrackNum=9101%201288%208230%200166%209042%2058

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home