Friday, July 03, 2009

Sweat Stains

Yes, sweat stains. Everyone has them . . . I happen to get them a lot because I sweat a lot. Unfortunately, I go through a lot of white t-shirts because of it.

Thankfully, my good friend Lisa told me how to remedy the problem: apply a powder detergent paste to the stains. So basically, you add just a bit of water to some dry laundry detergent to make a soupy paste. Then apply the paste to the stain! Lisa says you don't have to let it sit, but I haven't tried that yet. I let the paste dry on my shirt and then put it into the wash. And voila! It's like new again!

And guess what? It even works on old stains! Yay!


Thing I'm thankful for: new friends

2 Comments:

Blogger Em T said...

I'm going to have to try that. Could it have really been so simple, all this time?

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Summer said...

I don't believe. It also depends on the type of deo/anti-p used.

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home