Friday, July 03, 2009

Sweat Stains

Yes, sweat stains. Everyone has them . . . I happen to get them a lot because I sweat a lot. Unfortunately, I go through a lot of white t-shirts because of it.

Thankfully, my good friend Lisa told me how to remedy the problem: apply a powder detergent paste to the stains. So basically, you add just a bit of water to some dry laundry detergent to make a soupy paste. Then apply the paste to the stain! Lisa says you don't have to let it sit, but I haven't tried that yet. I let the paste dry on my shirt and then put it into the wash. And voila! It's like new again!

And guess what? It even works on old stains! Yay!


Thing I'm thankful for: new friends

3 Comments:

Blogger Emily Tayman said...

I'm going to have to try that. Could it have really been so simple, all this time?

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Summer said...

I don't believe. It also depends on the type of deo/anti-p used.

9:17 PM  
Blogger 林宥嘉yoga said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home