Friday, July 17, 2009

Nashville!

Okay, okay! Here are the pictures from Nashville! Finally! Sheesh!

I'll write a few other stories related to the trip later, but for now, here's a photo essay of the July 4th trip. Enjoy!

Nashville!


Thing I'm thankful for: living! I almost got in a wreck on the way home from this trip! I was pretty shaken up for a while after that. The only thing that stopped my car from rolling down a big hill was one of those metal guard posts . . . Who knew they were so strong?

5 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

AHHHH! I'm thankful for metal guard posts, too!!

I'm glad to hear it didn't turn into anything super serious and I'm very happy you're okay.

Nashville is obviously a dangerous place, so take care!

8:23 AM  
Blogger cardlady said...

WHAT??? You didn't say anything about this. Is your car damaged? Were you going too fast????On a curve??? Talk to me MOM
I am thankful too you were not hurt!

7:19 PM  
Blogger cardlady said...

You look fabulously beautiful in that Nashville Pic by the way. Love MOM SHEESH I cant believe you didnt tell me????

7:20 PM  
Blogger jet said...

SO glad you're okay!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Lexia said...

Great photos. You take nice portraits of people.

Nikki's hair looks great, by the way.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home