Friday, July 17, 2009

Nashville!

Okay, okay! Here are the pictures from Nashville! Finally! Sheesh!

I'll write a few other stories related to the trip later, but for now, here's a photo essay of the July 4th trip. Enjoy!

Nashville!


Thing I'm thankful for: living! I almost got in a wreck on the way home from this trip! I was pretty shaken up for a while after that. The only thing that stopped my car from rolling down a big hill was one of those metal guard posts . . . Who knew they were so strong?

6 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

AHHHH! I'm thankful for metal guard posts, too!!

I'm glad to hear it didn't turn into anything super serious and I'm very happy you're okay.

Nashville is obviously a dangerous place, so take care!

9:23 AM  
Blogger cardlady said...

WHAT??? You didn't say anything about this. Is your car damaged? Were you going too fast????On a curve??? Talk to me MOM
I am thankful too you were not hurt!

8:19 PM  
Blogger cardlady said...

You look fabulously beautiful in that Nashville Pic by the way. Love MOM SHEESH I cant believe you didnt tell me????

8:20 PM  
Blogger jet said...

SO glad you're okay!

10:49 PM  
Blogger Lexia said...

Great photos. You take nice portraits of people.

Nikki's hair looks great, by the way.

10:03 PM  
Blogger 林宥嘉yoga said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home