Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My New Haircut, or Why Wait Until the New Year to Make a Change?

My hair was long and sometimes pretty, but I was getting so tired of it. There's a point when long hair becomes too long, and it just gets annoying. I ended up putting my hair in a ponytail everyday . . . Well, I guess I do that usually, anyway. Still, it was time for a hair change. This was the inspiration. What do you think?

Before



After





Thing I'm thankful for: Jenna. Thanks for the haircut, Jenna! I love it! And I love you!

6 Comments:

Blogger Leezy Lindsey said...

I love it! Your hair looks so full and shiny!

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara, I know everyone says you look like Gwenyth but don't you think this is becoming borderline stalker?

Just messing with you, it looks good on you.

Barry

10:01 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Looks great, Sara. And your hair color looks great, too.

I'm actually off to get my haircut right now myself. But I'm going to be a "hair model." Basically, I get it cut for free, but they can do whatever they want to my hair. I figure, it's just hair, right? (I might not be saying the same if I come back with a hideous asymmetrical cut or with chunks cut out of my hair for art's sake.)

2:51 AM  
Blogger Rose and Daniel said...

I love your haircut! It looks so good! You sure are a cute girl Sara Snow!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Lexia said...

I like your hair, but what I really like is your FACE!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Cherie (and sometimes Senor) said...

Aw! Sawa Snow! Love the cut--it is quite sassy! I think it looks perfect on you! Happy Holidays!

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home