Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day to Ya!

I hope yer day has been filled with the luck of the Irish, and I wish ya the very best St. Patty's night!

(That was supposed to be said in an Irish accent, but I don't think I did the accent phonetic justice . . . Ah, well.)

So these are my favorite Irish things, in no particular order:
  • "Far and Away"
  • "In America"
  • The Cranberries
  • U2
  • The Irish girls from church, Sandra O'Connor and Michelle Lalor (pronounced "LA-ler")
  • Me Irish forebears

What are your favorite Irish things?



Thing I'm thankful for: Other people's confidence in me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like the accent phonetics! St. Patrick's Day rocks!

5:33 PM  
Blogger Jacki said...

Green is my favorite color. I don't know if the Irish invented green, but I love St Patrick's Day for it!

Oh, I do love red hair too. And jigs!

8:12 PM  
Blogger Lexia said...

- Grandma
- the Irishman I met in France in 2002
- the accent
- James Joyce
- Lucky Charms (alright that's probably American)

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home