Thursday, October 25, 2007

It's My Birthday.


And it's special because I'm the same age as my best friend right now. "Hm, that's not unusual," you might be thinking. In normal circumstances, you might be right, but my best friend just so happens to be my older sister, too. Now say that's not unusual.

I love you, Irish twin.

:)


Note: The above picture was taken on the last day of one of Lexia's trips home. My mom and the girlies and I were dropping her off at the airport. The few minutes before this picture was taken, I had been crying. I'm sure I cried after she left, too. I wanted to go to New York with her.


Thing I'm thankful for: physical therapy. I could really use some on my neck right now . . .

6 Comments:

Blogger Heather S. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAWA! I hope it's a wonderfully good one for you! Relax, be pampered, have fun with friends and just smile!

8:54 AM  
Blogger Leezy Lindsey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! What are you doing to celebrate?

9:58 AM  
Blogger Lexia said...

Just see my blog.

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sawa!!!!

Barry

5:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sara! You're blog rocks! :)

2:10 AM  
Blogger cardlady said...

Aye Vey? SP? Such a Talent! You smart thing you.

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home