Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Where Have All the Bloggers Gone?

I think everyone's in a blogging freeze. I check people's blogs all day and no new content. Of course, if I logged into an RSS reader or remembered my password to Bloglines, this wouldn't be a problem. But I'm always a little disappointed when I see that no one has posted anything lately. I know we're all busy, though. That's probably the most disappointing thing of all. I wish we could all stay young and playful. :(

That's why I've decided to rededicate my efforts to this blog. And I'm going to try to be silly more often because that can be very fun.

And just as soon as I get a digital camera . . .

Thing I'm thankful for: a conscience.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've noticed this too.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I'm guitly. I have run out of ideas and my life is honestly not that exciting right now! And nobody comments. That frustrates me, too.

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was gone! But I have updated some now.. nothing exciting, but you're welcome to read!

~Jennifer

1:52 PM  
Blogger Lexia said...

She's back!

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make me feel shame.... and I don't even have a blog:)

Emily

8:23 AM  
Blogger Heather S. said...

Oh don't you worry- I have infact recently added to mine- yesterday in fact. So you better read it, and you better make a comment. :)

11:12 AM  
Blogger Heather S. said...

By the way- I apparently like to use the words "in fact" a lot...

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home