Thursday, August 17, 2006

My Fellow CDC-ers

A couple of weeks ago at work, two of my co-workers and I all wore yellow, and we decided to capture it on film. So now you can see some of the people I work with. Well, we don't work with each other; we work alongside each other. But we're all in the Division of Adolescent and School Health (DASH).

Me, Ashley, and Allyson (who used to be a figure skater, and she's from Chicago, so she has this great accent, of course):


Patricia (I don't know her very well, except she moved here from Texas, my homestate's neighbor), me, and Ashley:


When I first got to DASH, people kept confusing me with Ashley because we're both tall, pale, and have light blonde hair. We're also rather cheerful, and neither one of us can stand for our hair to be down for very long so we wear ponytails a lot.

Anyway, I thought that was funny. Now you know a little more about my work life -- I really, really like all the people I work with. They're so great!

Thing I'm thankful for: oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must be nice to have a job. ;)

And I'm thankful for those cookies as well.

1:50 AM  
Blogger Lexia said...

You all live in a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine...

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are NOT pale. YOu have a nice pink complexion. And you are very beautiful. Love MOM
I can NOT REMEMBER MY passwords or usernames! It is a generational thing! DRAT!

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home