Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Go Braves!

Okay, people. I'm gonna try really hard to get some pictures up on this here blog. So the first few pictures I have are low-quality images from my cell phone. (All I want for Christmas is a digital camera. And an oversized chair.)

ANYWAY, here are pictures from the Braves game I went to last Tuesday. I can't believe Michelle invited me -- she's so California cool. It was a small group, but just right.

Somehow, Andrea got us these super great seats. (Thanks, Andrea!)

Me, Walter, and Clark:


Yeah! Baseball is hardcore!


Steve(n), Andrea, and Michelle:


Oh, the Braves won! Against the Phillies! I can't even remember the score, though. 2 to 1? 3 to 1? Sorry, guys.

Thing I'm thankful for: Steve bought me two Taco Supremes. What a gentleman. :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are increasingly in-synch!

I finally own a phone with a camera (yes, I am hilariously unfashionable and behind the times), but in the depths of my little black heart I long for a digital camera and a queen-sized bed.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Woody said...

Sara...

First of all I am glad to see that you are attending sporting events.

Second... if you don't remember the score never admit it, you can always find the score on this thing they call the "world wide web" (new technology).

Third... I also long for a digital camera. It is one of a few reasons why my blogging has plumitted. (Did I spell that correctly?)

Have fun with your camera phone.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Hey, I looked and looked for that score, but I just couldn't find it! I don't always forget!

Ask me about gymnastics or figure skating or swimming, and I can remember a lot of those stats. So there!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Jacki said...

I love California cool girls!

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely! That you are getting out with friends your age in ATLANTA and to events like the Braves Games. Home is lonely without you though. Glad to see it is worth it for you to flee the nest! LOVE MOM
Still cant remember my blog username and pw etc. So that is why I haven't even blogged on my own spot. Among other reasons! hahahaha MOM

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home