Monday, May 15, 2006

April's Wedding

This wedding happened all the way back in March! Congratulations, Lee and April!


Mommy went with me. The reception was held in Douglasville. I must say they did a great job decorating the church!


April's brother Matt and niece -- they were being so silly . . .


Matt and Allyson -- I don't know if any married couple matches more than them!


Here's April in all her glory:


April and Eve


Me and Karen, who I hadn't seen in a very long time -- great hair, Karen!


More Davis silliness


Pregnant Eve. You may remember the post about Adam and Eve's wedding last August. In this picture, Eve is about 6 months along, I think. You know what that means -- she got pregnant a month after they were married! A month! Now that's the way to go . . .


Adam and Eve


Me and Eve. I miss talking to Eve -- she's so smart!


The happy couple. I like that they look the same in this picture. Same facial expression, same fidgety hands. I wonder what was going on in front of them . . .




Congratulations, again, you two!

Thing I'm thankful for: going to weddings. I had to go to two that day, and I was not looking forward to it. But I found that I actually like going to weddings. I like celebrating marriages, and of course, I like the cake!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

I had no idea she got married. How fun!! She looks very happy and very pretty!!

And I did not know Eve was married either... to an Adam no less. That is just too funny! I love it!

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home