Monday, October 10, 2005

Sunday? More Like FUN-Day!!!

I guess I was pretty bummed on Saturday. I had fun with Clay and Summer, the girlies, and Lauren on Saturday night, but I still just felt kinda down or whatever. So it rolled into Sunday, and I was running late to church (not good when you live an hour away from it). But I decided it was a day for Babs -- "Funny Girl" always cheers me up. I sang my heart out for an hour until I got to Atlanta. I suppose that's when my weekend started to pick up. I sang my heart out some more on my way from church to Brooks and Jacki's apartment. And that's when my fun really began. Everybody needs a little Brooks and Jacki once in a while.

So that is what this post is really about. The Brooks Snows. I don't visit them nearly as often as I should. . . We didn't do tons of exciting stuff, but we did eat some really good food. Brooks cooked excellent apricot chicken, and Jacki made lemon bars. I watched. :) We played Scattegories -- Brooks killed us! And then we just talked and talked and talked. That's my favorite thing to do in the whole world!

So anyway, here are some pictures:

Brooks cooled the lemon bars the good ol' fashioned way.


Jacki modeled her new haircut for me, and though this picture doesn't do the best job of highlighting the cut, it looks great! Brooks and I agree that it makes Jacki look thinner, I think it makes her look more mature (not necessarily older), and Jacki thinks it just matches her personality. . . To see a BEFORE picture of her, click here.


Brooks took an artistic shot with my cell phone. I will brag about my family for a second -- we really know our color theory!


I went home pretty late, but I still got to talk to Lexi, which is always nice. . . So the day was even better. Maybe it's not the fun ending of a weekend, but the beginning of a fun week!

Thing I'm thankful for today: Fairly empty interstates late at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home