Sunday, August 14, 2005

I've Been Arrested by This Song!

I forgot to mention that Adam and Eve had a killer compilation of love songs at their wedding. Summer noticed that one of the songs was from a movie, and she could not remember what it was. So we asked Eve, and she said it was from "Better Off Dead." What did I do that night? Check out "Better Off Dead" of course! Summer, Clay, and I watched it that night. And I have to say, that song is really good. I HAVE to have it! It's by Rupert Hine, and it's called "Arrested By You." I've decided that it's the first song I will dance to at my wedding! :) Seriously, though, it is a perfect song. Lately I've been into 80's new wave music. What's the deal? I think the deal is that it's way good. Or maybe it's because I, along with every girl who grew up on 80's flicks, have a long-standing crush on the John Cusack we have come to know in the movies. Anyway, check out the song by clicking on the link and scrolling down to the short clip from the soundtrack.

4 Comments:

Blogger Blake said...

Boo, iTunes doesn't have that song...

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, hello! i was the one who remembered what movie the song was from.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Sorry, Summer; I didn't remember that part. :)

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sara, I own the soundtrack for the movie. It's my favorite movie and John Cusack just happens to be my favorite actor. I have a vision of owning a John Cusack movie collection- sounds great, doesn't it? I can copy the CD for you if you want, 'cause a couple of the other songs are good as well. The only disappointment of the song was that the saxophone was only in the movie song and not on the CD- too bad.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home