Friday, August 05, 2005

Alt Re

I'm sitting here eating chocolate and peanut butter, drinking milk, and blogging. What could be better?

Probably my alt re. That's the shortened version of alternative reunion. See, it's my 5-yr. high school reunion tomorrow night. Lauren is flying out of town tomorrow morning, though, and we knew our good friends from high school wouldn't be caught dead there anyway -- so we decided to make our own reunion. Actually, Lauren did all of the work. (Thanks, Lauren.) We invited several people, and most of them bailed. But Paul Warren and Keri Smith were there, and we had fun anyway. So here are the pics:

Keri and boyfriend Reed -- I've always loved Keri's light blond hair and black eyebrows. So cool.


Me, Paul, and Lauren. Yes, I just dyed my hair, and yes, I know it's really bright. Too bright, in fact. I know my mom wants it brighter, but I'm too shy to have hair this bright. (Hmmm. . . I wonder how many times I can use the word "bright" in a paragraph.)

Paul and Lauren (obviously):

And one last pic.


Afterwards, Lauren and I hung out in my room. We reminisced about high school. And maybe we talked about "old flames." Anyway, even though these pictures are not directly related to the alt re, I thought they were good pics of Lauren. Besides, I only had 4 alt re images for you to look at; I needed more. . .




4 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

SARA!!! Ugh! You said you wouldn't use those!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

If you told me not to use those pics, I didn't hear you... And I'm not taking all of them off, either because you look good! Just be okay with yourself, and know that you look good!!!

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, what about the re re ... the real reunion, that is?

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blogging is great fun! Lots of interesting stuff here.

new york style cheesecake recipe

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home