Monday, August 15, 2005

In A Month and A Day

The movie "Just Like Heaven" is coming out on September 16th, and I can't wait! It stars Reese Witherspoon, Mark Ruffalo, and Jon Heder, of "Napoleon Dynamite." Yay! It sorta seems like a happier, funnier version of "City of Angels." Check out the trailer here.

Note: The theme song is, of course, "Just Like Heaven" by the Cure. What a perfect match! I sometimes wonder whether Hollywood would do better to make movies inspired by great songs, than to find songs to match a movie. If I made movies, I would be inspired by these songs:
What songs would inspire YOU? (I know I'm forgetting some good ones, so remind me! Make a comment!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Blake said...

"Don't be Lite" Air

9:08 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Hey -- that does looks like a good movie. Somebody I know was saying they saw the trailer and it looked like crap. But then again, that person likes Sci Fi.
My song would probably be a Johnny Cash song. Either "Ring of Fire" or "Daddy Sang Bass".
Or maybe a U2 song. Any of 'em.

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home