Wednesday, June 29, 2005

5 Movies You Should NEVER See

Since I've listed my favorite movies, I have to list my least-favorite as well. Actually, I shouldn't say I liked them the least, I should say I didn't like them at all. Anyway, here they are:

"Being Human" -- starring Robin Williams. A complete waste of 2 hours. The most I can say for this movie is that it will always be 2 hours wasted with my favorite people in the world. Hopefully Brooks, Blake, Lexia, and I can laugh about it for years to come.
"Bicentennial Man" -- another Robin Williams flop. The whole sexual relationship between those robots was just . . . weird.
"Duets" -- I struggled to even finish this movie. Why did Gwyneth Paltrow act like a ditzy 7 year-old girl? I think the movie was mainly supposed to involve character development, but that development s-u-c-k-e-d.
"The Stepford Wives" -- I'm referring to the remake, here. The ending was total crap. I should've known the 70's version couldn't be outdone.
"Ella Enchanted" -- Okay, okay. I probably should've seen this one coming, but Lauren wanted to see Hugh Dancy (You did, Lauren; you did.). So we watched it and realized we had wasted precious time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Okay, I admit it.

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually discovered Hugh. I saw him in his very first role... as a brutal killer, I'm afraid. He hasn't made good choices.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Yeah, but you're British, so that doesn't count. And "Special Sausage," huh?

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home