Tuesday, May 10, 2005

A Goodbye

This goodbye was a while ago, but I just got these pictures... Amber Henrichsen left Georgia to meet her man in Missouri. That's right, another wedding is afoot. But before Amber left, Wendi and I took her to The Melting Pot. But I guess it would really be that Wendi took Amber and me to The Melting Pot because she paid for it. Thanks Wendi. Anyway, here are the pics:

This was taken just before we left for the restaurant. It's Wendi, Amber, and me.



Here we are starting out... Yummy chocolate fondue. Chocolate fondue kicks cheese fondue's derriere!



Amber is eating.



I can't remember what we were laughing at here. I think Amber and Wendi were laughing at me. I can't remember why, though...



Wendi was laughing, too. Sorry about the bad pic, but you have to remember, I was laughing while I was taking the picture.



We are just finishing up...



It was delicious. We made a mess.



This was the final goodbye to Amber. I'll miss you, Amber!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home