Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Ice Cream at the End of the Tunnel


See that picture? That's a happy Sara.

That picture was taken during the summer, when I got regular sleep. More importantly, however, that picture was taken while I was at my favorite burger and ice cream place ever: Braum's. The chocolate shakes are made with REAL chocolate ice cream! And you can see for yourself the banana splits are heavenly. Minus about 5 bites, I ate the whole thing!

When this semester is over in a month, I am driving to the nearest Braum's, which is about two hours away, and I'm gonna devour another banana split. I'll probably get a chocolate shake to go. It will be amazing.

(If anyone wants to go with me, let me know!)


Thing I'm thankful for: endings

2 Comments:

Blogger kyns said...

I want to go to there.

8:17 AM  
Blogger Amy Stone said...

i like to see sara.
i like to see sara happy.
i like to eat ice cream.
i would like to eat ice cream with sara.
plan b: you fly to hawaii and eat ice cream HERE!!!

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home