Thursday, October 20, 2011

What Happened to Me?

Today was the second day this week that I ate a cheeseburger and fries for lunch! I have eaten probably 5 hamburgers this year and have ordered french fries maaaybe 5 times in the last couple of years. And yet . . . Twice this week, all I wanted was a juicy cheeseburger with tomatoes and pickles and salty, soggy fries.

I felt a little gross to be eating so poorly, but sitting in the sunshine on the steps of the Jester Center and munching on fatty foods made me happy.

What is wrong with me???


Thing I'm thankful for: my roommate, for letting me cry and giving me quarters for laundry

5 Comments:

Blogger kyns said...

Sometimes a big fat juicy burger makes everything better.

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Kirk said...

Nothing is wrong with you. Its called stress which causes me to not eat...but to each his/her own.

4:25 PM  
Blogger cardlady said...

Sometimes you just need what your body is craving! And you need more sleep. Nothing wrong with you. Love YOU Honey! MOM

4:49 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

everything in moderation. and your body was just letting you know that apparently you weren't meeting your quota for burgers and fries.

ps- my word verification is "resit" kinda like resist but falling short? ;-)

i'm so glad you enjoyed your burger and fries.

11:22 PM  
Blogger mlh said...

I just made cookies for the explicit purpose of eating cookie dough.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home