Friday, September 02, 2011

Shortcut to Bonding: Speedreading

If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?

Well, isn't this the question? At the moment, these are the qualities and abilities I'm debating on using as my answer:
  • Speedreading (or is it photoreading?)
  • Programming (in all computer languages)
  • Extreme focus and tenacity
  • Confidence
They are all such good qualities and abilities . . . Ultimately, though, I'm gonna go with speedreading, and I want it to be up to par with the likes of Will Hunting, as seen in this clip (0:7-0:20).

Oh, man -- just think of the time I'd save if I could speedread . . . The mind reels.


Thing I'm thankful for: Trident gum. It helps me say no to candy. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

Speedreading? 99& of the people who I've ever talked to about this have chosen the ability to freeze time. You could use it to read books instantly, as well as fight crime, or commit crime, according to your preference.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home