Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Great Day!

Today was a great day! I loved nearly every minute of it!
Here's what I did:
  • Found cheap parking, a tough feat at UT.
  • Had a sammich from Jimmy John's that was loaded with avocado spread and sprouts. Yum!
  • Went to my usability class and reconnected with a friend from last semester.
  • Bought my first burnt-orange t-shirt. (More on that later . . .)
  • Drove a manual. (Thanks, Noah!) (More on that later, too . . .)
  • Listened to a good home evening lesson, in which my friend Tony talked about Blue's Clues in depth. If ever there was a good "secular" segue into a home evening lesson, that was it.
  • Removed wax from carpet, which is actually so much fun for me. I love to clean!
  • Finally found some whole bran cereal to bake bran muffins with tomorrow!
  • Ditched my healthy eating long enough to eat five dark-chocolate-covered almonds.
All in all, it was a good day. I wish it didn't have to end. Almost.


Thing I'm thankful for: that Kosher Kroger in Atlanta. I miss it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

5 dark chocolated-covered almonds has got to still be healthy.

Almonds have healthy fat and dark chocolate has flavonoids and antioxidants.

That there, Miss Snow, is what I like to call "health food."

6:03 PM  
Blogger Cecilia said...

So I love that you said sammich. Aaron and I always say that, because when describing such deliciousness you know a sammich is obviously the more tasty word.

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home