Thursday, March 10, 2011

Girl Scout Cookie Taste Test, Part 2

Yesterday, I e-mailed the results of the Girl Scout Cookie Taste Test to Girl Scouts of the USA. This was their response:

Thank you for your message bringing this to our attention. We will be happy to relay it to the appropriate department and to the Bakers.

Thanks again for contacting Girl Scouts.

I seriously hope they will actually relay the information. And I hope something good comes out of this . . . "Something good" = better cookies for everyone. :)


Thing I'm thankful for: lunching outside in the sun!

2 Comments:

Blogger cardlady said...

Sara, I will NOT be coming to Austin today. It will be Tomorrow. Love MOM WOW, you contacted Girl Scouts of America and Blake contacted Nike

10:57 AM  
Blogger Lexia said...

You can change the world, Sara, one cookie at a time.

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home