Friday, July 03, 2009

Braves Win! Braves Win!

Something I learned tonight is that baseball games are a lot of fun, when the team you're rooting for wins! :)

I haven't been to many Braves games -- probably only a dozen. I've only seen them win twice, though . . . One of those times was tonight! They played the Phillies and won for the third game this week! There were some excellent plays -- the kind that get you out of your seat and screaming! It was such a fun game!

Afterward, there were fireworks. Normally, Publix sponsors Braves fireworks on Fridays, but since Independence Day is this weekend and the Braves don't play this Friday, they displayed the fireworks tonight! Songs that have to do with America were playing in the background, so that was kinda fun . . . Mostly, though, the Braves fireworks are just really incredible. They're actually better than any of the Atlanta fireworks I've ever seen. Go Braves!

All in all, it was a wonderful night -- one that my friends and I wrapped up with a late-night trip to Waffle House. I'm sorry I didn't get any pictures to document the events!

Ahhh, nights like this are hard to beat!

But this weekend, I'm going to Nashville, Tennessee . . . We'll see what adventures I am involved in there!

Happy 4th of July, everybody!


Thing I'm thankful for: storage space on a computer. I'm running out of mine!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I didn't realize until afterwards that they were having fireworks after the game Thursday! That's good that you enjoyed the game and that they won! GO BRAVES!!!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Dracoverde said...

Hey I was at that game! I was sitting in General Admission way up in right feild, but it was still loads of fun.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home