Thursday, October 09, 2008

Happy Birthday, Rachel!

I had just a fun, fun night tonight. Maybe it's because I took a nap after work, maybe it's because I went to the temple, or maybe it's because I have such happy, fun-loving, and generous friends. Honestly, I can't find anything bad to say about my friends. I LOVE them all. I LOVE people!

After going to the temple tonight, I went over to The Girl House (Rachel, Michele, Lina, and Elizabeth) to celebrate Rachel's 21st birthday. They had a mocktail party, dancing, and good conversation. I forgot to take pictures until there were just seven of us left, but I think they're fun, anyway. (Sadly, I didn't get a picture of Taylor, Kevin, and Michele dancing. Hmph.) Enjoy!

Rachel's Birthday


Thing I'm thankful for: when people of completely different backgrounds and perspectives can be friends and have fun. I hate exclusivity, and I think my friends are very good at being friends with everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great post! Thanks for posting the pictures too! Last night was fun. I liked how you wrote in one of the pictures that I was "trying" to look good. Ha ha. I know . . . I was being a goofball.

6:39 AM  
Blogger michele said...

Yeah!!! I love your commentary Sara, you're so cool! That was a fun night.

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home