Thursday, October 04, 2007

Could You Pass a U.S. Citizenship Test?


How well do you remember high school social studies classes? More importantly, how do you fare against immigrants who take the U.S. naturalization test? Maybe you can gauge yourself by how well you do on MSN.com's recent quiz:

How well do you know the United States?

Bonus quizzes: U.S. Map Puzzles
Owl & Mouse Education Software -- It's a free U.S. map puzzle, and it includes a quiz on state capitols, too.
Sheppard Software -- This one lets you know how accurate you are or aren't by giving you your average error in miles. It also has quizzes about other countries of the world. Fun!

(Wow! It's like Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? all over again! I loved that show and old school computer game!)


Thing I'm thankful for: The American flag. I think it's so pretty.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather S. said...

Wow... I suck at history... especially our own Country's history. I only got 64% on the naturalization quiz- but I did do really well on the Owl & Mouse Quiz.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home