Friday, August 10, 2007

Breakfast of Champions


Yes. I got up and got ready for work today, and on my way out the door, I grabbed a piece of the chocolate cake I baked this morning at 12:15. My cake is not as pretty as the one in the image I found through Google, but hey, chocolate is chocolate.

I just thought that starting my Friday off with chocolate was a good idea. I didn't regret it then, and I don't regret it now.

You should really try it sometime.


Thing I'm thankful for: being busy at work.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leezy Lindsey said...

I so feel like eating chocoalte after reading this! Was the recipe a good one?

2:51 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Welll, I didn't make the cake from scratch. I bought a Duncan Hines Butter Recipe Fudge cake in a box and Duncan Hines whipped chocolate frosting.

I like cakes from a box, but I don't really like any store-bought frosting that much. I just really, really wanted a piece of cake . . . quickly. So Duncan Hines was okay for the day. Maybe I'll make a really gooey, moist chocolate cake soon, though, and I'll be sure to share the recipe on my Pro Chocolate blog.

Happy eating. :)

4:32 PM  
Blogger Jacki said...

I love eating dessert for breakfast. Heck, I love it for lunch, dinner and a midnight snack too. But really, it is the best time to eat it because you have all day to burn it off.

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home