Saturday, June 09, 2007

In the West: Utah, Day 1 and a Half

Mountains!



We met up with Ryan Banister, who has been a family friend since serving his mission in Georgia. We ate at a barbecue place called Ruby River in Salt Lake City.

Me, Sadie, and Mommy:



Ryan being a goofball:


Ryan not being a goofball:


We made a mess with the peanuts.


Ryan drove us to the University of Utah, so I could see what it's like.



We stopped at some random park because Sadie was tired of being in her carseat. Check out that lush grass. Woo!



My new little friend:


Blake and Lindsey's place. Lindsey painted those pictures on the wall to match the pillows on the couch. What a creative homemaker!


This is the view they wake up to everyday. Maybe it's not a big deal for people who live here so long, but I love it. Love it.



Sadie and I danced and then ate Banana Nut Crunch together this morning.



All in all, it's been fun so far. I'm just having fun not working! And I love being surrounded by dry mountain air. I feel like I'm home.

Until next time . . .


Thing I'm thankful for: chain stores like Target, where you can quickly and easily buy what you forgot to pack . . .

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pictures are great Sara. You seem to be a natural photographer. You should have had one with you all the time.

8:07 PM  
Blogger jet said...

I can't believe you were in Utah and I wasn't! Arg - we were just a week off. :(

12:28 AM  
Blogger Heather S. said...

Where are the rest? I wanna see!

6:59 AM  
Blogger Lexia said...

EARTH TO BUSY NOTHINGS!!! What's your location? If you don't post something in the next few days I will be forced to no longer read your blog!

4:29 PM  
Blogger jet said...

I must agree with Lexi. It seems as if you might have gotten lost in those mountains. :)

3:28 PM  
Blogger Amy Stone said...

you are officially being chastized. UPDATE THIS THING SARA SNOW!!!
I feel like a loser checking for your blogs as often as I do.
:( I want to reeed!
p.s. see you tomorrow at 6! hooray!

9:05 PM  
Blogger Genevieve Jones said...

Wow Sara, you haven't posted in nearly two months... I keep thinking the website is just broken. ;)

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home