Saturday, April 08, 2006

Jumping Rope

This is my new jump rope I got at Target:


It's pretty cute, huh? I like the beaded jump ropes SO much better than the plain rope kind -- the weight of the beads aids in rope movement . . .

ANYWAY, I just wanted to announce to everyone that I'm going to get healthy! My exercise regimen -- for now -- consists of walking 1-2 miles and jumping rope for a few minutes afterward. Let me just say that jumping rope is not easy. When I was in elementary school, I was always in the Top 10 of the Jump Off! Now I get out of breath after about 3 minutes! What is the deal?!? But I'm workin' my way up.

And I think some of you should do it, too . . . and then we can have a Jump Off?

Thing I'm thankful for: Hmmm . . . Oreo's?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Send me one in my Easter Package:
1. Cadbury Eggs
2. Brazilian Clock
3. Jump Rope
4. Princess Coloring Book with those special markers
It needs to be sent overnight. Did you find the clock?

Spank you.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I love how you are grateful for Oreos in your exercise-get-healthy post ;o) That's the right balance!!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home