Tuesday, November 15, 2005

What We Need Is a Really Big Match. . .

Mom and Brooks had just bought a new grill. So Brooks got a lighter to go with it. I think he got the best lighter the world has ever known. It was the source of many funny comments for a while. Summer and Brooks -- or maybe it was Lexi and Summer -- acted out the "Does anybody have a lighter?" scenario. And there was the concert-goer-pulling-out-a-lighter-to-show-the-music-moves-him routine. It was super fun, people. Super fun.

Here's Brooks makin' us laugh:



So the point of this post is to tell you that if you're ever bored, get yourself a matchstick lighter. On second thought, maybe that's a bad idea . . .

Anyway, what I want to know is, what funny comment can you think of to go with this lighter? Please leave a comment, and make us all laugh.

Thing I'm thankful for: Being silly with my family.

2 Comments:

Blogger Blake said...

I wish they sold really big lighters...

12:06 AM  
Blogger Ezra said...

If that's the lighter, I can't wait to see the new grill!!

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home