Friday, July 01, 2005

Midtown ATL

Tonight I planned to see "Grease" at Piedmont Park, but due to unbelievable crowds, Brooks, Crystal, Ezra, and I stayed indoors. We ate some Thai food and talked movies -- one of my favorite things (See this post.). I made some Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream Pie, and the rest of the group helped me determine just how much peanut butter was enough. Thanks, guys. Brandon came over at some point, and we looked at pictures of Brooks and Jacki and Jacki sans long hair (By the way, Jacki, you look GREAT with short hair; it's because you have such a pretty face!). After everyone left, it was just my oldest brother and me, and we chatted about stuff like we used to. So the point of this post is to say that I had a lot of good ol' relaxin' fun last night. Again, thanks, guys; thanks.

Note: You'll see that I made Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream Pie a link. Now, I would like to be the only one around here who makes that special treat, but how can I not share a recipe for something that is a little piece of heaven on earth? Fuhgedaboudit!
2nd Note (In reference to the pie again): I recommend using a chocolate graham crust for this dessert. The more chocolate, the better! For those of you who are lactose intolerant, have an allergy to milk, or are vegan for that matter, substitute the milk for soy. For those of you who are allergic to peanuts, I'm sorry; I really don't have any good substitutions . . . :)

1 Comments:

Blogger jet said...

That pie looks absolutely delicious. I think I'm in the wrong state!

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home