Monday, March 30, 2020

I Like My Husband

Recently, I've seen lots of online articles with titles like this:
  • Ways to Stay Married Amid Coronavirus Concerns
  • How Not to Tank Your Relationship in Quarantine
  • How to Work From Home with Your Partner Without Killing Each Other
I know I've only been married for three months, but . . . I never want to kill Daryl. We've been working from home and homeschooling for two weeks now, and I'm still not tired of him. In fact, I don't really like to be upstairs when he's downstairs. I like to be in the same room, if possible, and I even like working with him. I realize that the being-in-the-same-room deal may not last forever, but I guess what I'm saying is . . . I like my husband. I like being around him. We get along swimmingly, and it makes me sad that other people don't have a similar relationship with their partners. :(


Thing I'm thankful for: jogger pants!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home