Saturday, February 24, 2018

Winter Wonderland, Pt. 2

I'm convinced that one of life's finest pleasures is taking a midnight stroll through snow. It's been a few years since my last really good quiet walk, but tonight, I had to make time.


The Beehive House always seems to get the best icicles. (In case you can't tell, the longest icicle is about two feet long!)



Before



After!



The prettiest little snow-covered tree



More icicles!



What a funny-looking organization of snow!



I didn't understand powdery snow until I came to Utah. It really is like powder! It is dry and light and fluffy. You know that fake snow you can buy from craft stores? It's just like that! Truly!



And it glitters. :)



(See Winter Wonderland for more snow thoughts and pictures.)


Thing I'm thankful for: warm socks and hardy boots

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home