Monday, July 31, 2017

I Finally Found It!

I started a blog post this afternoon that was all about today's Sunday School class and why I didn't like it, but several hours and a nap later, I decided it's just not worth writing about at this moment. Instead, I'd like to write about how––at age 35––I have found my favorite ice cream.

For a long time, it was mint chocolate chip, and then for a long time, it was chocolate or chocolate with almonds (a toss-up, really). Other flavors have entered the fray, but honestly, I never really felt comfortable announcing my favorite ice cream flavor. I mean . . . Ice cream is my favorite dessert! How can I choose just one?!?

Clay introduced me, however, to Ben & Jerry's Mint Chocolate Cookie last week, and I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. I know the flavor's been around for a while, but for some reason, I had never tried it before. Who knew that it was right under my nose for all of my adult life?

And there you have it, world––I like Ben & Jerry's Mint Chocolate Cookie best of all.



Thing I'm thankful for: long walks

2 Comments:

Blogger cardlady said...

HA!Clay introduced me to Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia!

4:26 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

This blog is is very very helpful. Thank you! :)

I know you said you used to be into plain chocolate ice cream. The flavor I can't get over is Tillamook Mudslide, with the lightly salted ribbons of dark chocolate. Oh man. I'll have to try this one as well. I never met a Ben and Jerry's that I didn't like, though I've not tried a lot of them.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home