Sunday, August 10, 2014

Ch-ch-ch-changes, Pt. 3

Day Two of the trip:

I never saw a real saguaro cactus before!



I am quickly falling in love with palm trees!



This picture doesn't do the scene justice.



Do you know? Do you know???
The first two pictures were taken in Mesa, Arizona, and the third was taken in California.



I wish I had taken more pictures, especially of palm trees against the backdrop of mountains. What a wonderful juxtaposition -- mountains and palm trees! I mean, where's the beach, Arizona and California?!? How can you have palm trees without a beach??? Florida would be appalled.


P.S. Here is something I witnessed at the last rest stop in Arizona. Cute, huh?



Thing I'm thankful for: green chile enchilada sauce!

2 Comments:

Blogger cardlady said...

And Arizona Green Chile Chimi changas are the BEST!

10:36 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

They are, mom. They are!

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home