Saturday, August 09, 2014

Ch-ch-ch-changes, Pt. 2

Well. The first leg of the trip is over. Day One has come and gone, and so far, I've driven about 870 miles. Here are some pictures!






Can you guess where I am???

If you thought, "Okay. I know there are mountains in the west, and I know the sun sets in the west, and I know plants like that and insects like scorpions are in the west . . . She must be in the American Southwest!" then you'd be right!

But that was only Day One. I'm just passing through -- through El Paso, Las Cruces, and Tucson.

I'll leave you with some thoughts, though:
  • In my (correct) opinion, Texas is beautiful. What beautiful skies!
  • Mountains! I like them!
  • "The Wall" is fun to sing in the car. Sometimes I pretend I'm on stage while I'm singing along. Also, David Gilmour has a fantastic voice.
  • I think I'll always be conflicted about which Radiohead album is the best -- "OK Computer" or "The Bends?" I just don't know. Maybe I'll find out when I die.

Thing I'm thankful for: cheap hotel rooms


3 Comments:

Blogger cardlady said...

We are enjoying the tag along ride and your company! Love Mom and Dad♡

12:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful! Looks like Montana.

Enjoy the ride, my friend.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So you're staying south of Albuquerque... oh well :) Enjoy the ride and all of the beautiful countryside! Sleep well :D

love you! Sister Hanks

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home