ATL to ATX to ABQ
Well, you may as well know that I've moved to Albuquerque. And am still jobless. And sort of homeless. So that's why I haven't blogged much in a while. I just haven't had much going on. But don't worry about me; I've learned some important things lately:
- How to pay attention to my deep-down feelings.
- How to pray about hard things.
- How to ignore the haters. Haha. But seriously, I think a lot of life is learning how to not let other people bulldoze over your own personality and intuition, etc., etc.
- How to open up to the people who can help you realize your ideas.
- How to correctly spell "Albuquerque." It's a real skill, people. Just try to spell it right now; I bet it's tough. I'll give you a tip, though; you can shorten it to"ABQ." It's an incredible time-saver.
Thing I'm thankful for: my mom and pops. They're pretty much the best.