Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Cold Showers

There was a slight mix-up in the transition of Texas Gas accounts.  My roommate left and got married, so she terminated her account.  I called about a new one before the deadline, but the gas was turned off, anyway.

All that's to say that yes, I've been taking cold showers for the last week.  :/

The gas guy is supposed to come today, but I haven't heard a peep from him all day.  :/

This brings me to the real point of this post:  I hate cold showers.  Whoever said they were refreshing?  Even in the middle of a Texas summer, I hate them.  I never get used to that initial shock of cold water running down my back, and washing shampoo and conditioner out of my hair makes me whimper.  This is what I say to myself every day while my vital organs steal the heat away from my extremities:  "I'm on a mission in the jungle in The Philippines!"  Or "This is the first time I've experienced running water!"  Or "I've been stranded on an island for years, and I've just been rescued and taken back to America!"

It's pathetic.

When is he going to come???


Thing I'm thankful for: water

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home