Monday, December 10, 2012

Oh, Christmas Tree


Today was good.  It started out with a bust, but as the day progressed, I felt less . . . anxious.  I think I just needed to be home.  So after church, that's what I did -- I stayed home.  I made a yummy and healthy dinner and watched two Christmas movies as I (finally) put up my Christmas tree.

There's nothing quite like sitting in the glow of a Christmas tree late at night.  It's so peaceful and relaxing.  It reminds me of all the wonderful blessings I have in life and of the things I want to accomplish.  It makes me want to write and bake and play boardgames all night, and yet it also makes me think of things that are . . . bigger and more important than what's going on in my little corner of the world.


Thing I'm thankful for: decorations at Christmastime

2 Comments:

Blogger cardlady said...

Love those colors! You know we love Christmas Trees at our house and it has been a tradition from Germany for our family, for hundreds of years.
The lights give warmth and remind of us stars and heaven!
I still have to adorn my tree. But it is up! Love YOU SARA
MOM

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Play angry Birds said...

Really Nice article...Beautiful...

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home