Sunday, May 06, 2012

Cars, Trucks, and Motorcycles

I recently had a conversation with a few people about driving. More particularly, it was about guys and driving. I explained to my friend Danny that manual cars are the most attractive vehicles guys could drive. If they drove trucks and Jeep Wranglers, it was even better. We worked out some of the nuances, and I came up with a hierarchy of attractive vehicles. Here they are, in descending order:

1. Big truck
2. Jeep Wrangler
[3. Motorcycle]
4. Any manual car
.
.
.
20. Small truck

I put the motorcycle in brackets because I do not approve of motorcycles. Apparently, I am alone in this; most girls at the table were all for them. In my personal list, they would be at the bottom.

Except for the stick shift part, here's a theme song to match this post: Stick Shifts and Safety Belts.


Thing I'm thankful for: grad student lunches

3 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

I would agree with your list! lol :)

5:20 AM  
Blogger bh said...

i think a big truck is the least attractive of vehicles, but i don't live in texas

7:27 AM  
Blogger kyns said...

I am not into huge trucks either. But in Utah all of the d-bags drive big trucks so that's probably why. But I also do not approve of motorcycles. In fact, I hate them. And I'm really glad Taylor hates them too.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home