Thursday, June 09, 2011

Best Library Card

Yesterday, I finally got an Austin Public Library card. I've had so much time to read this summer, and I love it! I had some other errands to run, so I told myself I'd only stay at the library long enough to get the card. In true Sara fashion, however, I underestimated the amount of time I would spend at the library. I stayed for about an hour and went over and over in my mind which book I would check out first. I finally made a decision and went along my way. The thing I keep thinking about, though, is the beauty of the APL card. Truly, have you ever seen such a pretty card for a library? It's wonderful!


Thing I'm thankful for: free blues concerts at Zilker Park!

2 Comments:

Blogger cardlady said...

Absolutely the BEST library Card.
Now I will go get a San Antonio one. Thanks Bookworm

2:02 AM  
Blogger Gretchen Alice said...

Haha, I know! It's so pretty! And I love that I get a keychain card--super convenient.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home