Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me


I'm 29 years old. My birthday has been pretty good so far. It began with Lexi and Adam singing "Happy Birthday" to me while I made reservations for the three of us to eat at Lure Fishbar in SoHo, one of my favorite New York City neighborhoods. Adam went to bed because he has to wake up early in the morning, and Lex and I watched Babies, a movie that I liked okay. (Lexi and I gave it three out of five stars.) Finally, Lexia and I talked about roommates and kids and school.

This is already a great birthday. I'll let you know how it ends. :)


Thing I'm thankful for: being able to take a few days off of work. I have a good life.

7 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

happy birthday!!!

sorry, that's about as clever as i'm feeling right now.

1:15 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

happy birthday sara!!!

7:05 AM  
Blogger Saule Cogneur said...

Hooray! you're now part of the secret club.

I hope your day is wonderful.

Naturally, I'm offended that you chose to spend it with your lame family, but I guess I'll have to get over it.

8:12 AM  
Blogger Cherie (and sometimes Senor) said...

29 is a good year. ans what a mervelous month for a birthday! enjoy the day and eat some yummy food!

10:21 AM  
Blogger Em T said...

Happy Birthday, Sara. I think Oct is a great month for birthdays, too.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Genevieve Jones said...

BABIES! I still haven't seen that - but there's a Mongolian baby in it! :)

8:39 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Happy wicked late birthday, Sara Snow!

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home