Friday, June 08, 2007

New Camera!

I'm about to fly to Utah for vacation. In fact, I have to be ready to leave my apartment at 7:00 am. That's in 3 hours!

I may not be done packing, but I am ready for some serious picture-taking. I bought myself a digital camera this week. I've been needing one for a while, and the upcoming trip was the thing that pushed me over the edge. How could I go on yet another vacation without an easily transportable digital camera? I couldn't. So this is what I bought, a Sony Cybershot DSC W55:


The very first picture I took with it was boring, so I'll just post 7 of the first 14 pictures:


My officemate and surrogate mother, mentor, friend, confidante, and partner-in-Web development crime, Stacey. I don't know if I could be sane at work without her.


Yours truly.


Banana crepes from The Original Pancake House. Delectable!


I ate there on Wednesday with Liz.


I ate there again on Thursday with Jacob. Jacob asked me if I would be tired of The Original Pancake House if I ate there two days in a row. To that I said, "No way!" He had obviously never eaten at The Original Pancake House before. It's my 2nd favorite restaurant in Atlanta! Check out that food! (Above: The Dutch Baby, Below: The Fresh Fruit Crepe.)


Amy was supposed to come too, but she just had her wisdom teeth taken out. So it was just Jacob. We had a good time.


And there's me, modeling the out-of-this-world fruit crepe.



All in all, a good 7 pictures. Now, with my new camera, I can post even more!!! Yesssss! (Maybe this was the motivation I needed to start blogging again? We shall see . . . )


Thing I'm thankful for: new cameras, incredible co-workers, lunch appointments, and crepes!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, they are no view of Midtown (sigh), but as far as first pictures go, they aren't that bad. :-)

5:37 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Sara, did you even go to sleep last night?!? I see this was posted at 4AM, and I know you had to be at the airport at around 7...

You're insane.

8:55 AM  
Blogger kelly said...

Man, I miss that place. There is one out here, but it doesn't have that same Atlanta feel to it...
What's your first favorite restaurant?

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're really beautiful Sara. I love the camera!! Let the good times begin... :)

9:30 AM  
Blogger jet said...

I think I should move to Atlanta just so I can go there. It looks so delicious and you my dear are gorgeous. Just sayin...

12:30 AM  
Blogger Heather S. said...

You know, I grew up eating Dutch Baby's. My dad makes them all the time, and i didn't even know people other than our family knew they existed until we went to the Original Pancake House! That place IS freakin' good- we go there often as well! There's a new one up by our house and it's awesome! Good food...

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home