Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Pit & Pancake Party!

Okay, people -- a Pit party had been in the works for far too long. I had been talking about it since around December. But I finally did it, and I'm glad I waited because thanks to Mark, the Pit Party turned into a Pit & Pancake Party. That's what I call PERFECT! So without further ado, I give you the Pit & Pancake Party pictures.





View all Pit & Pancake Party pictures.


Thing I'm thankful for: friends who bring food, flip pancakes, and help clean up. Thanks, guys. Got nuthin' but love fuh ya!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jacki said...

Yes!!! I have been waiting for those!! I feel like someone, wait no I mean something is missing in those pictures.

11:19 PM  
Blogger Lexia said...

YOWZAH'S!!! Was this strip Pit?

11:51 AM  
Blogger Amy Stone said...

Sara!!! without the H.
This really makes me wish that I had been there for your amazing pit party! I'm sorry I didn't get to partake of the amazing pit and pancake fiesta. You're still the best party host alive. good job on posting the pics.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home