Sunday, January 01, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Okay, okay. So this post is about a week past due. But I wanted to get these pictures up here anyway. Because I shot so many pictures (I took at least one picture each minute after midnight!), I won't write a caption for every picture. I'll just mention that Lindsey is Blake's wife, and her family and family friend visited us for the weekend.

Ben and Steven:




Mrs. and Mr. Smith and Lindsey:


I wasn't planning on taking a picture of Brooks and Jacki kissing, but Jacki planted one on Brooks just as I snapped the image. I also wasn't going to put this picture on my blog, but after seeing Lexi's face, I thought I'd share it with you!


Hm. Why does almost everyone situate their noisemakers as though they're cigars?





Lily is blowing her noisemaker out of her mouth and at me!







Again with the smoking! Notice the matching t-shirt and noisemaker colors. Clever girls!










Happy New Year, Snows and Smiths (and Ben)! It was fun!

Thing I'm thankful for: noisemakers at midnight. Oh how I wish I had filmed it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those were some great pictures. Happy Late New Year's to all the Snow's!

"stillwater friend" Chris L.
GO POKES

9:39 AM  
Blogger Leezy Lindsey said...

What a fun night! I miss playing Settlers...

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home